What is the 2-week free trial?
We are currently offering a 2-week free trial for all new users.
A valid form of payment is required at signup but you will not be charged until after your trial period ends. After your trial period, you will be automatically charged the standard subscription price, currently $30 per month per seat. You can cancel before the end of your free trial to avoid being charged.
What happens after my free trial is over? What is the monthly fee?
After the end of your trial period, we will automatically charge your card on file for the standard subscription price, which is currently $30/month per seat. This will be a recurring monthly charge. You can cancel your CloudTrucks Flex subscription at any time. You will continue to receive access to CloudTrucks Flex until the end of your billing period, but refunds and credits are not issued for partial billing periods.
Where do I update my payment method?
On the CloudTrucks mobile app
- Log into your CT mobile app
- Click on the "Profile" tab in the bottom right corner
- Go to "Payment Information" - you'll see your current payment method under Bank Information and can edit it from there
On the CloudTrucks web app
- Log into the CloudTrucks web app
- Click 'Payment Information' on the bottom left corner
How do I cancel my CloudTrucks Flex free trial or paid subscription?
Thank you for trying Flex! Please follow the steps below to cancel your account.
- Log in to the CloudTrucks web app
- Click 'Subscription' on the bottom left corner
- Click 'Cancel subscription'