With your CT Credit card (or CT Cash card if you factor with us), you can set different spending limits for each of your drivers or cardholders.
How does an admin edit a cardholder’s spending limit?
Please note that only team admins can add or manage cardholders.
- Go to your Cash tab in the app
- Select "CT Credit Card" (or CT Cash Card if using the factoring card)
- Select “Manage Cardholder”
- Scroll until you see the cardholder that needs to be edited. Next to their name, you will see the ability to edit their weekly limit.
If an admin edits a spending limit, does it go into effect immediately?
When are limits refreshed?
Limits are refreshed once a week on midnight UTC on Sunday.
Midnight UTC on Sunday = 7pm ET on Saturday, 6pm ET CT on Saturday, 5pm MT on Saturday, or 4pm PT on Saturday.
How does an admin view a cardholder’s spending activity?
Please note that only team admins can see spending activity for all cardholders. Team drivers can only see their own spending activity.
- Go to your CT cash tab in the app
- Select “Activity”
From the Activity tab, you can see all transactions across cards. The cardholder’s initials will be next to the transactions that they are responsible for.
Can an admin set category-specific spending limits?
No, at this time you cannot limit spend to specific categories.