Fleet admins can add, edit, or delete any fleet equipment in the Flex TMS.
There's two ways you can add equipment to your fleet. You can integrate your Motive ELD to Flex and we'll grab all of your equipment from Motive and import it into Flex. Or you can manually upload your trucks and trailers one by one.
Adding trucks through Motive
Read this article for everything you need to know, plus a step by step video!
Adding trucks and trailers manually
Step by step:
1. Click on the Equipment tab from your left hand side nav
2. Click the blue '+ Add Truck' button
3. Fill in the empty boxes and click 'Continue'
4. Add in your inspection details and upload your inspection report
5. Click 'Save' and you're done.
For more information on how Flex helps you manage your inspections read this article: How to manage your truck and trailer inspections on Flex.
1. Click into any truck or trailer from your equipment tab and click the 'Edit Truck' or 'Edit Trailer' button.
2. Update the info as needed, click 'Submit' and it'll be automatically updated on your Flex equipment page.
1. Click into any truck or trailer from your Equipment tab and click the 'Edit Truck' or 'Edit Trailer' button.
2. Click 'Delete' on the bottom of the page
3. Deleting a truck or trailer is permanent and can't be undone once deleted, so you'll see a pop up that asks you to confirm the deletion.
4. Confirm Yes or No and proceed.
5. You can always re-add the truck if you need to later on, but you can't revert a deletion, so you'll have to re-upload all necessary documentation as well.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.