LoadBot is your fleet's new AI assistant that gets your loads dispatched and paid out faster, with zero broker restrictions and unparalleled flexibility.
Watch the 4-min demo video below or read the rest of this article for more details on how LoadBot works and tips for using it.
How can I use LoadBot?
There are two ways to use LoadBot
Option 1: Upload your ratecon to the CloudTrucks TMS platform
Option 2: Email the ratecon as an attachment to your fleet's personalized LoadBot email (great if you're getting ratecons on the go)
How can I use the LoadBot ratecon upload option?
1. Log in to CloudTrucks and click on your jobs list from the left hand side nav
2. Click the blue "+ Add load" button on the top right, and then click 'Add a load'
3. Upload your ratecon and let LoadBot do its thing.
Once you make any edits, additions, corrections or simply confirm everything as-is the load will be added to your jobs list and your driver will be dispatched to their CT mobile app.
What happens if a ratecon upload fails?
If a ratecon upload fails, you'll see an error message. You can proceed to upload and enter in the load details manually. Please let us know if this happens by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there any requirements to use LoadBot's emailing option?
The only requirement to use LoadBot's emailing option is to add your DOT number to the Fleet details tab in your CloudTrucks TMS. This is a requirement because your personalized LoadBot email address will always be loadbot+[Your Fleet's DOT Number]@cloudtrucks.com.
How can I find my fleet's personalized LoadBot email address and email a ratecon to LoadBot?
Your fleet's personalized LoadBot email address will always be loadbot+[Your Fleet's DOT Number]@cloudtrucks.com.
You can also always find this information in your CloudTrucks TMS by:
1. Going to your jobs list from the left hand side nav
2. Clicking on the blue '+ Add load' button on the top right
3. Your fleet's personalized LoadBot email address will be under 'Add a load by email'
4. Copy that email address and forward the email you received from your customer with the ratecon to it.
5. LoadBot will create a load from the ratecon and share a confirmation message when it's done so you can confirm the details and assign a driver.
Additional LoadBot FAQ below
What happens when I email a ratecon to LoadBot?
There are a few things you can expect to happen when you use LoadBot's emailing option.
1. LoadBot will take up to a few minutes to create a load from the emailed ratecon.
2. If the load is successfully created, all team admins will receive:
- An email that links them to the load details page on the CloudTrucks desktop app
- A push notification that opens the load details page on CloudTrucks mobile app
3. If the load is not successfully created, the person who forwarded the email will receive an email stating that the load creation failed.
4. When the load is successfully created, fleet members can go in to the load details page and review, edit, and dispatch the load. We recommend you:
- Assign a driver to dispatch the load
- Add a broker if it was not pulled in through the email
What happens if a non-admin fleet member sends a ratecon to LoadBot via email?
LoadBot will still create the load from the ratecon, but that fleet member will not be able to view details or dispatch the load unless they are an admin.
Are there any best practices for emailing ratecons to LoadBot?
Yes! Please try to follow these guidelines:
1. File is PDF, jpg, or png
2. Only one attachment per email, that includes all pages of the ratecon
3. Only one ratecon per email
Can I email a ratecon to LoadBot for a load that was already delivered?
Can I forward an email from a broker to LoadBot with the ratecon attached?
Yes, as long as there is only one attachment that contains all of the pages of the ratecon. This is a great way to create loads efficiently!
What are the reasons why LoadBot's emailing option might fail?
1. File is not a PDF, jpg, or png
2. Multiple attachments per email
3. Multiple ratecons per email
4. We were unable to pull the following information from the ratecon:
- At least 2 load stops with address and time
- Load price
Can I edit a load that is created by LoadBot?
Yes, you can edit a load any time from the load details page.
How can I identify a load that was created using LoadBot's email option?
Loads created using LoadBot's email option will always say "Sent via email" on your jobs list. This will help call out any loads that you want to review and assign to a driver.
What happens if a fleet admin doesn't assign a driver to a load and the date passes?
The job will stay in Booked status until a driver is assigned. If a driver is assigned, it will move to In Progress.