CloudTrucks couldn't be more excited to announce our new Flex x Motive integration, a pivotal step in helping fleets eliminate check calls and boost productivity.
With the Flex x Motive integration, fleet admins can:
- See all of your equipment in a single view
- Assign a truck to each load (just like you’d assign a driver to a load)
- Track a load’s live location using ELD data
- Share tracking info with your customers so they can follow along on their own time
In this article:
- How to integrate your Motive account with Flex
- What to do if you have trucks with mismatching data
- What to do when you have added a new truck or removed an old one from Motive
How to integrate your Motive account with Flex
Watch this video or follow the step by step guide below
Step by step guide
1. Log into your CloudTrucks web app and click on the equipments tab from the left hand side nav
2. Click the blue 'Link Account' button on the box beneath the Motive log and you'll get a pop up asking you to sign into your Motive account
3. Once you log into your Motive account you'll be able to sync all of your trucks from Motive over to Flex. When your sync has been successfully completed, you'll see a green banner at the top of your screen that says 'Motive account linked'
What to do if you have trucks with mismatching data
If you've already added some of your equipment into CloudTrucks, we will perform a number of checks against the Motive data to make sure we're not adding any duplicates by matching VIN #s
- If a truck in CloudTrucks and a truck in Motive have the same VIN # we will check to make sure all of the other information matches
- If the information doesn't match, we will flag it to you so you can choose whether or not to use the Motive data
We recommend you select 'Use Motive data' so you can get the most accurate equipment and load location tracking details.
What to do when you have added a new truck or removed an old one from Motive
That's easy! Just go back to your equipment page in Flex and click on the blue 'Refresh' button in the box under the Motive logo. The 'Refresh' button shows up once you have linked your Motive and Flex accounts so you can go back any time and simply refresh and show your fleet's current equipment in one-click.
If you have any questions about how to integrate your Motive ELD to CloudTrucks, please contact email@example.com