Fleet admins - never deal with expired documents or last minute renewals again! Upload your truck and trailer inspections directly to the Flex Equipment tab and we'll automatically flag when one is expired or expiring soon.
In this article:
- Who can upload inspections
- How to upload a new inspection
- How you'll know if an inspection is expired or expiring soon
- How to edit an inspection
- How to view inspection history
- Video walkthrough
Who can upload inspections
Only fleet admins or fleet members with admin access can upload truck or trailer inspections to Flex.
How to upload a new inspection
1. Click on your Equipment tab from the left hand side nav
2. Click into any truck or trailer and hit the blue 'Add New' button
3. Fill in the inspection details and upload a copy of your most recent inspection
4. Click 'Save' and you're done!
How you'll know if an inspection is expired or expiring soon
If your inspection is expired or expiring soon we will flag it to you on your equipment tab. Expired inspections will have a red 'Expired inspection' tag, while inspections that are expiring within the next 30 days will have a yellow 'Expiring inspection tag'.
If your inspection is not expired or expiring soon, it won't have a tag from the main equipment tab, but you'll see a green 'Valid' tag when you click into the truck or trailer details.
How to edit an inspection
1. Click into the truck or trailer and tap the vertical three dots "..." on the top right corner
2. Click 'Edit' and update any details or re-upload your inspection report by clicking the 'Re-upload' button
How to view inspection history for a truck or trailer
1. Click into any truck or trailer that you've uploaded multiple inspections for and you'll see a 'Past inspections' section there
2. Click on 'Report' to view the inspection report for any past inspection
Watch this video for more info!
If you have any questions or are having issues uploading your inspections, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.