Job filters are a great way for admins to stay organized and find specific load-related information they are looking for, faster.
Which filters are currently supported in the CloudTrucks Flex TMS?
Right now, we support the following 4 filters, but we are adding additional filters very soon.
- Driver: Admin can filter by driver assigned to job or by jobs with no assigned driver
- Truck: Admin can filter by truck assigned to job, or by jobs with no assigned truck
- Pickup date: This can be a single date or a range of dates
- Broker: Admin can filter by broker, or by jobs with no broker assigned
Can more than one filter be used at one time?
Yes, more than one filter can be used at one time. For example, you can filter by a specific driver and a specific date range at the same time. The search results will return jobs assigned to that driver only in that date range.
How can an admin access these filters?
1. Go to the jobs tab from the left hand side nav and click 'Filter'
2. Choose the filter(s) you'd like to use from the drop down
3. Once the filters are added, click on each one to select the specific information you'd like to filter by
4. Your results will be automatically updated
If you have any questions about job filters, please email email@example.com.