With saved searches you can save your favorite lanes and search criteria so you can find the loads you love to run faster than ever.
Where to access saved searches
Right now the ability to save searches is only available on the CloudTrucks web app. We will be adding this functionality to the CT mobile app soon - stay tuned.
How to save a search
Watch this short demo video or follow the step-by-step guide below.
1. Log in to the CloudTrucks web app
2. Click 'Find loads' from the left hand side nav and run a load search
3. Once you include all the appropriate search criteria and filters, click 'Save search'
4. Name the lane something you'll remember and click 'Save'
How to find and run previously saved searches
Next time you want to find a lane you previously saved, simply click 'Saved searches' on the top left of the 'Find loads' page from the CT web app and your saved searches will pop up in a drop down.
- Click on any saved search to run that search again
- Click on the pencil icon to edit your search criteria
- Click on the trash icon to delete it from your saved searches drop down
Is there a limit to how many saved searches I can have?
No there is no limit to how many saved searches you can have on your account.
Are my saved searches shared with other admins or drivers in my fleet?
No. Currently the person who creates the saved search is the only one able to see that saved search.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.